I backup my crucial photographs on my external hard drive. But, one day when I was removing useless files from my external hard drive, along with some unless files I accidentally select my photo file folder and delete it. I check out on my Mac PC Trash, but the deleted photos were not there. Is there any possibility to get back photos from external hard drive?
The answer to your question: Yes!!! There is a possibility to recover lost/ deleted photos from external hard drive. Because, when you delete any photo from your external hard drive, the deleted photos are not really gone, only become invisible as it is replace by free space and is available to be overwritten by new files. So if you are the unlucky guy and lost your vital photo from your external storage drive, then first make sure that don’t use your external hard drive to add any new photos or other files. Keep your external hard drive unused after experiencing data loss and choose photo recovery tool to rescue your external hard drive data quickly.
Come on have a look on some common reasons that causes data loss from external hard drive:
- Format error message: Sometime as you connect your external hard drive with your PC, a format error message prompts up. This message made you format your external drive, without giving any chance to maintain backup.
- Mishandling of external hard drive: Randomly removing the drive, during file transfer process results in data loss from it.
- Virus infection on external hard drive: Deadly virus attack to the file system of the external hard drive leads to drive file system corruption and finally ends with data loss.
- Losing data due to human fault: In hurry you may accidentally delete file such as audio, video or photo files from your external hard drive.
- Incorrect file transfer: Files may also get deleted / lost during transferring them from external hard drive to PC, if sudden power failure occurs.
Way to recover photos from external hard drive:
Photo recover software is an efficient and a powerful photo recovery tool, which helps users to rescue photo files from external hard drive data loss issues. It supports recovery of photo from different types of flash cards such as CR card, XD card, Micro SD, Mini SD, and Micro SDHC. This utility also provides you an option to preview recovered photos. It Mac version is also available to perform Mac photo restoration.
This recovery tool even supports recovery of RAW photo file format including NEF, CR2, CRW, DNG, ARW, MRW, 3FR, SR2, ORF, PEF, RAW, X3F, RAF, KDC, MOS, FFF, 3FR, BAY, ARI, R3D, K25, DCR, SRW, MEF, PXN captured from professional digital cameras. Using this tool, you can recover external hard drive of various brands such as Seagate, Toshiba, Hitachi, HP etc. Check out the link on this page to know more about this utility.
Approach how to use this amazing software:
To recover photos form external hard drive, first download photo recovery software on your system and connect your external HDD to the computer and make sure that the drive gets detected. Launch the program and according to your data loss scenarios select any one option visible on the main screen. Let the process to finish and then select the photos that you want to recover back. Preview the recovered photos before saving them. If you are satisfied with the outcome then browse the location to save your rescued photo files.
While deleting multiple files using “mark” option, check twice whether the marked files are the one to be deleted or not. Don’t eject the external hard drive from your PC during transfer process. Don’t save the recovered data on same external hard drive again. Use strong power source to get rid from abnormal system termination problem. Don’t connect your external hard drive with already infected PC or laptop.